Both tuition dollars and fundraising help fund ACG’s mission. We are also generously supported by First Presbyterian Church, which helps us to operate our school through many in-kind contributions—including our wonderful building.
It is always our goal to keep our tuition as low as possible so that families from all income levels can enroll their children. Fundraising dollars help us in achieving the highest quality program we can provide, by supporting teachers, families, children, and the overall program with additional and necessary funds beyond our operating budget.
How Are Fundraising Dollars Spent?
- Teacher support
- Capital Improvements
- Tuition Assistance
- School Enrichment Programs
Ways To Support A Child’s Garden
- Sign up your Smith’s Reward Card at WWW.SMITHSCOMMUNITYREWARDS.COM and designate A Child’s Garden Preschool when you shop at Smith’s grocery store. A percent of your purchases benefits ACG.
- Donate directly using the Donate Now button below. (please note there is a small convenience fee for donations made with a card payment)
- Donations can be made in person or mailed to: A Child’s Garden Preschool, 215 Locust St. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87102
- Contact the office if interested in donating school supplies and or furniture.